Monday, February 16, 2009

Why Did I Choose Nursing?

''I solemnly pledge myself before God and in the presence of this assembly, to pass my life in purity and to practice my profession faithfully.''--- that was part of Nightingale's Pledge.
Being in my 2nd level in Nursing i still cant imagine how to practice this profession faithfully but still manage to cope up with everything needed to pass this course.

Why did I choose this course? Well it is because of my mother's dream for me and I want to give her dreams a chance because I love my mother so much.

But When I was still In my first year in college, I really really don't like my course and I hate it because I don't like to care sick people and see people die in my arms or seeing them suffering.

Until I reach my second level in this course and there are lot of things that made me realize that nursing is indeed a course that really makes you a responsible person. It teach you to be patient enough and makes your English more wonderful when dealing with those nursing diagnoses...

I really like to be involve in making movies,writing books and pictures. I rather stay in house than in hospital. I want to hold a camera and not an injection BUT I LIKE MY COURSE
NOW. I know someday I will take the course that I really like and I will be able to meet J.K Rowling, Neil Gaiman, Michael Bay, Will Smith and the creator of Shrek and LOTR... =]

'' You Call IT NURSING, WE CALL IT LIFE."


20 comments:

  1. ow. mothers dream ha? aus. pero dapat gs2 mo rin talaga. mag sulat ka na lang bob ang.hehe

    ayaw ko biya.e

    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah right..
    follow ur dreams...
    hehehe",

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will always give others hope,
    we are angel with a stethoscope.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. alwayz have faith in god..
    hehehehe....
    d mo pa rn gs2 ang nrse?
    la lng po
    tca

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have to love and accept it, coz its worth trying..let's reach our goal:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hay naku.......

    buhay nursing......
    mabuhay nursing.....
    bumubuhay ang nursing.....
    nagpapahalaga ng buhay ang mga nursing....

    iyan ang buhay natin.....

    mga student nurse......

    the hope of all the opresssed people, the poor and to those in needs of medical attention.....

    gud luck to us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi ethel!
    char! more on multi-media arts diay ka ha. like me. nyikes! hehehe ^^

    Anywayz, just always remember what God had promised in Jeremiah 29:11... "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future."

    add me up! notereader03.blogspot.com

    God bless you always! :)
    Trust in the Lord

    ♥CJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. kahadlok pud sa imong
    pix sa What's My NAme ui^^
    hahahaha...
    D nko mu coment ug harsh...
    basi titigan mo ako nang ganun^^
    kakatakot! gudluk nlng sasbihin ko d2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly, its hard to choose the best course but I think we have potential to become professional nurses someday.. God Bless.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. never mind the negative possible outcomes of taking up nursing.. it will just add to your burdens. =) just look forward of reaching your dreams for your contentment or beyond the lists of your wants.. and so, that wud be the greatest achievement in life! godbless and goodluck to all of us! lets make it to the board!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "IF YOU CAN DREAMED IT, YOU CAN DO IT"

    ReplyDelete
  12. .,tsarroot. Go nursing Studes..!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. do gud ou U'R StuDiEs!
    aNd im XuR u CN rEAcH u'r gOaLs In LifE!
    KeEp RoCkIN!
    gOd BlEsS yOu AlwAys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. MS. MTV girl? hehehehhehe... you do love your mother. but just wanted to ask? what is really your passion? do you have any passon of taking up another course? hehehehehe... good luck to the profession you have chosen and hoping you will achieve all your goals someday...

    ReplyDelete
  15. i know we have different reasons why we chose this course,..whatever the reasons is lets just make our parents proud!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. hehehe! char! gud that u have gave thatchance to fulfill your mother's dream. go 4 it! u really can do it! God bless

    ReplyDelete
  17. ` well.. uhm !
    ` wow..
    ` first of all..
    ` when ur in the stage of picking up ur own course, is really important cause that's what u are gonna bring up to till u grow old..
    ` well it depends..
    ` but in your case.. since it was about your mom, that quite touched my heart !
    ` it ain't bad,, choosing a course which your parents wanted it for u.. or dreamed of, for u tO take !
    ` u even finally reaLized alot of things.. and learn alot. And it shows more about you.
    ` Believing that one day, you'll achieve the course that u really dreamed of is one of the greatest thing in your life once u succeed for sure !
    ` that's for me.. ^^
    ` nice one girL..
    ` keep rockin' !
    ` ^_^

    ReplyDelete