Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What's with mah Name?

My name is Ethel Ann Jon M. Azarce. ethel ann JON... JON? why JON? As what my mom told me, they really wanted to have a baby boy but after giving birth to my 2 sisters, my mother decided that whether the youngest will be a boy or a girl, its name will have Jon or Jun, but it is a girl so --- JON. When I was still in kinder I thought that jon-jon is just a nickname and when somebody ask for my name they always thought its LITTLE and not ETHEL (pangag eh,dli matarung ug lituk.) Until I realize that Jon is really part of my name so-----ACCEPTANCE. But its okay I love my name as much as I love my dream name which is PILAR----hahaha. By the way "ethel" came from-THELma which is my mothers name and "ann" came from rolANdo my papas name.and jon---came from the ideas of my parents--hahaha.luv u ma,pa. Thats all. BUMSKALA!!! =]

1 comment:

  1. JON.. hehehe ^^
    and JUN...? basta!!!
    alam ng iba iyan. toinkz! :)

    ReplyDelete